8 Oct 2015

#007 Not so formal

| |



Feeling not so formal lately because of wearing the white Superstar like all the time!  But.. I already bought perfect ancle boots for this Autumn! Cannot wait to show you guys how I style them! Ohh you can find me on snapchat (yeah.. finally decided to run this app!) : cgrabowskalive

Been busy last days. Getting ready for Crack Fashion Festival, here in Cracow. Event starts at 10.00 on Sat! Cannot wait to see the ICE Cracow for the very first time. I've never been inside!





Wearing:
Coat: Diplomat BLACKBOW
My dad's white shirt. 
Pants: The Shanti Butterfly I got from online boutique Pure Moda 
Shoes: Adidas Foundation Superstar, all white. 
Sunglasses: Ray Ban Wayfarer


Cheers,
Claudia, xx

Instagram: cgrabowska
Snapchat: cgrabowskalive




Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive