24 Nov 2015

#010 Wool + leather

| |


Black + leather. That's the best combo. As much as I love monochrome I just had to buy leather panties. They fit perfect to every look. You can wear just the white tee. With leather it looks really good. Remember to buy pants, not leggins!
I'm wearing the dreMeMalism d.closer wool coat. It's a light coat, made of wool with warm sleeves. 
That classic, universal black colour.



Featuring:
deaMeMalism d. closer wool coat
H&M imitation leather pants
Lanti white open back top
born2be classic black booties
Celia Gould silk scarf 
Cluse silver watch




Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive