2016/01/27

#018 A modern hide up in black




One of my favourite outfit. Wearing almost all black. Cowl necks, leather, comfy pants and sneakers. Who doesn't like that? The cowl neck is from Zara Men, seriously! I sometimes buy men's clothes. I don't think it's weird. Same swaeters are on the women's side but the price is higher.
I'm looking for a men's shirt as well. White, classic and not fitted. It's really hard to find something that will high satify you. All those women's shirts are tight-fitted and kinda short (exept shirt-dresses). I want something oversize. Men's will be perfect.
The pants I'm wearing here are from Pilgrim Clothing and they are very elegant. I wear it sporty here but I'm sure I will make another outfit with them wearing heels and.. maybe the white shirt? ;) Will be classic!










 





Wearing:

 Lomo Pants by Pilgrim Clothing
Zara Man cowl neck similar here
Zara Woman leather jacket
Leather Bumbag by Christina Fischer 
White Superstar
Ray Ban Wayfarer


Mentally I still feel really bad and I need more organization. I do my best. Just breathe.

Happy Wednesday!
Claudia freakin' Caulfield, xx

Snapchat: cgrabowskalive


19 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! You look so cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool look, dear!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this shoes !!!! <3

    http://kscyniu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this all black ensemble with those crispy white trainers!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your white sneakers!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. All black is forever a winner, I love your hair so cool
    Anna | amppages

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool jacket and nice hairstyle :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can you understand, black is a beautiful color. Your Outfit is so amazing!
    Sophie♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that everytime that I came to your blog I felt in love a little more!!! Love your style girl <3
    Kisses from Portugal

    Blog Denise de Assis
    Facebook Page
    GIVEAWAY aqui

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhhh, I'm in love with that look! I do even think, it's my new favorite! And I often by menswear too, because of the loose fit :)

    xx Sarah-Allegra
    http://www.fashionequalsscience.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great total black!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing menswear it looks so cool. I need to take a look in mens section as well :)

    Instagram | Styleccentric Fashion |Current Post - Magnificent Falls | BLOGLOVIN

    xo, Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  13. phenomenal leather jacket!!!!! you look stunning!!!!!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your lean to sporty styling here, it really suits you. This leather jacket is everything and the fit of the trousers is perfect!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Every element is perfect for the look, including ur hair!
    Thestyletune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks a lot, darling :D

    OMG! You look superb. I really love this kind of minimal and black outfits.
    I want all pieces!

    NEW REVIEW POST | Catrice Liquid Camouflage
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great styling, love the jacket!!
    Have a lovely weekend:)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love total black looks!
    http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete