12 Feb 2016

#023 What's on my iPhone? Apps + acceroriess

| |


 
Hello!
As a blogger I take a lot of pictures. Most of them is taken by phone. I also processed the photos on my phone by using apps. I decided to create a post about it, because I thought it my be helpful for some of you. I will tell you more about what apps I use (not just to processed the photographs), how I use my phone, what's really important for me, and what are my acceroriess :)





 What's on my iPhone?
Fisrt of all I keep my phone clean. It means I don't have any useless applications. I'm not a game lover. When I download one I play for a few days and then uninstall. I also delete old photos. I don't use calendar to plan my week but I do use Siri to remind me of some things. 

1. Instagram. It all started here. The most important app on my phone, hah. See my account here
2. Snapseed. The best app to processed the photos. You can change almost everything here and you won't lose quality.
3. VSCO another good app to processed your photos. If you use filters your phots may lose a lit bit of quality.
4. Behance - great app to see and discover the latest work from top online portfolios by creative professionals across industries. It get inspired!
5. Tumblr - a lot of pices from all around the world. See my fashion account here.
6. Tidal - the best music app. To listen, discover, watch. I was one of the first who could listen to Rihanna's new album.
7. Shazaam - don't know what artist is playing on the radio? Use this app. It shows you. ,
8. Snapchat - I'm a fresh user of it. My nickname: CGRABOWSKALIVE
9. LookBook - this is the place where I discover the most stunning outfits of bloggers all around the world. 

All of those apps are available on iOS and Android. Most of them, on other operating systems.

My accesoriess


Case

My new wool case. It's from Wonderful Things Factory. My iPhone is wearing Luxory, too ;)




Cable

To charge my phone I use cable from LeCord. This particular it's made of leather and wood.






Now tell me what are your fav apps? What do you use to processed the photos?

Best,
Claudia. 



Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive