2016/04/25

#042 What's in my bag today?

ring - AWeatheredPenny | watch - Nicole Vienna 


You guys got me inspired ;) Decided to do my own post about what in my bag.
Today. Super fresh Harpers Bazaar. Berely have time to read it. Phone - I guess the most important thing. Charger.. because nobody knows what might happen.. Water to drink. We all should drink it more. Maykup bag with powder and lipstick. Sunnies.

1. bag - Octobre
2. makeup bag - Mayko
3. charger - LeCord
4. phone case - GmyleUS
5. sunglasses - RayBan
5. powder - Gosh
6. lipstick - Golden Rose

Kisses,
Claudia.

* * *
www.instagram.com/cgrabowska - Have you guys see my Instagram page already?
cgrabowskalive - add me on snapchat!




15 comments:

  1. Cool!

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post as always!!
    Hope you had a wonderful week!!
    Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with your phone case. What a great take on the marbling trend!

    Stephanie ● Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing photos :)
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your marble case.
    Great things to bring on.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice! Hope get a chance to read my latest post. Have a great day.

    Style For Mankind
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful thinks babe.I love it xx

    wwww.lifewithfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful thinks babe.I love it xx

    wwww.lifewithfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I alway love these posts. My bag is never this organized. It's a wallet, phone, laptop and a bunch of receipts lol

    Meghan | BeyondBasicBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love such posts!

    xx Sarah-Allegra
    http://www.fashionequalsscience.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Black and white! Love it!
    Dora www.bangsbang.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. perfect essentials, love the color palette!

    xx Melis
    http://fashionmews.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice picture!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous dress! love how it sways in the wind!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning pics love this post and artistic style The Blonde B

    ReplyDelete