25 Nov 2016

#100 Celebrating the 100 The White Print posts!

| |
We are celebrating the 100 posts on The White Print blog!
Thank you for being with me, for every single visit and for all of your comments written!  
I created something for you / exited! Down below I pasted all the outfits ever published on my blog. I also signed them by their blog post number / if you want to see the whole post just click the right number on the blog archive (on your left).
 If there is something you want to me to change in my blogging, or you want me to post something special, or anything - please note that in your comment under this post. I promise to do my best as much as I can!  
Thank you for being my The White Printers! 
So... cheers everybody! Wish me next #200 posts! ♥ 

Looks like a little overview of my wardrobe ;) This is how we are celebrating the first TWP 100 posts. I really hope you enjoy the looks!



Claudia, xx

One more time! THANK YOU! ♥


Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive