Hello December. The month of snow, Christmas, cold weather, long evenings, cosy mornings and hot chocolate. After a small talk with my fraind about 'what do you wear when it so freaking cold outsite?' I deciced to make a blog post with the cold weather must haves. Make sure you have them in your wardrobe if you don't want to get sick and visit your doc.
1. An outerwear.. oh really? Yes! But make sure your coat is made of wool or it's padded. Unlined coats won't keep you warm. It's obvious. I'm sure you know it.
2. Snow makes the ground colder. Choose boots with a platform. Your feet don't touch the ground so you won't get cold.
3. We all love sweaters! Winter is a time for best sweter outfits! You can wear it with your favourite shirt under, to your best skinny jeans, mom jeans or skirt - doesn't matter if it's midi or mini (sweater with a mini skirt looks best with over the knee boots!) If you have a longer sweater (you can still your boyfriend's or dad's one) you can wear it as a dress. Aww so cosy!
4. Turtlenecks are so uniwersal! They work best with everything: shirts, sweaters, dresses, swaetshirts, vests, leather jackets and many, many more! There's no limit. Basic turtlenecks keep you warm because they stick close to your body (those are my favourite).
5. Tights with a dress/skirt/shorts are inseparable. You can also wear them under your jeans/trousers. Fishnets are so trendy now, but they won't keep you warm. Put on classic black tights and socks! Make them visible. There are so many patterns and prints - I'm sure you will find something fitting to your style.
6. Most heat is lost through the head. Put on some stylish hat and scarf. Momma will be delighted ;) Gloves? Yes, please. But how about pair of touchscreen gloves? Double yes!
The new design of my Insta feed is inspired by moodboards. That's why I use white frames.