26 Sept 2017

#143 Right now - the Selfnation just for me

| |

 I'm here today to say few words about brand Selfnation. It's a fashion label from Switzerland. It is a brand where you can purchase your perfect trousers (jeans and chinos) which are specially tailored and handmade for you. I could choose the fit and color and they produced those pants with my individual measurements - in two weeks! I chose the London Studio chinos. But I have a lot of chinos in my wardobe so I kinda change the normal shape by typing the inccorect size of my calf. They are more straight leg. Perfect fit. Also see the little detail on the left pocket. It's a 'CGR' sigh ♥ 


W e a r i n g :
Become Studio black oversized sweater
Only black turtle neck
Przywara-Strzłka midi lizard bag
Zara Red socks boots 


 

Claudia, xx

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive