10 Jan 2018

#164 Sporty look

| |
Yup, I can be this sporty as well. Red oversized sweater from past Zara collection over the mom jeans it's a perfect combo. To make this outfit even comfy I wore white, classic  Reebok kicks and monochrome socks from Many Mornings collection. Simple, classic look. Comfy at best. 
I want you to notice, if I change the sneakers to black, leather ankle boots, the look still be comfy but not sporty at all. All about the details.

I ' m  w e a r i n g :
Red sweater Zara
Mom jeans Pull&Bear






Claudia, xx

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive