13 Jan 2018

#165 Hats off to the beret

| |


My very last purchase - red, french beret! Below few fashion inspirations I set up for you and also my fav picks to buy/where to buy.
I know January has just started but I already can't wait for the first spring's sun to feel the natural warm on my skin. And you know what? I'll be wearing beret then! ♥
What do you think about this trend? As you see.. I am totally in! The pictures above speak best.

Inspirations


Where to buy?

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive