7 Dec 2018

#234 My wool winter coat.

| |
 F e a t u r i n g :
MOHITO wool coat
NAGO black turtle neck
Zara jeans&boots
Meli Melo leather bag
DmyByDmy sunglasses
Gem&Co 18K gold platted C necklace

It's long, wool bland, black and tailored - my warm winter coat from Mohito Premium Collection. What makes the coat special? You can wear it with faux furs on the pockets (and easly unbotton these); it's a classic shape so there are endless options for you to style it and it's also available in maroon. I say huge yes. See me styling the coat in a little grunge way.


Claudia, xx
We are getting close to the 26K followers ♥  Thank you! 

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive