10 Dec 2018

#236 Sfera Party Collection

| |
vetlvet dress / pink sandals / sparcling blazer / hoop earrings / glitter earrings / bucket bag / satin dress / jaquard dress / velvet scrunches / silver shoes /

It's P A R T Y t i m e.
New Years Eve is almost here. While you are looking up for Christmas gift (here you can find my best gift guide /click/) I decided to make a little selection of best party dresses and party looks - in case you won’t have time for that. I really hope this selection will be helpful. You can also visit Sfera official website to see more looks and more inspo for the night out.
Have a great night! ♥ 
Below my party look: I'm wearing the jacuard dress, classic black blazer and gold hoops- all by Sfera.



Claudia, xx
www.instagram.com/cgrabowska
Thank you for 26 000 followers!

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive