28 Apr 2019

#277 Birds of Warsaw - wrap dress

| |

F e a t u r i n g :
dress and blazer RISK made in Warsaw
boots Jonak
bag MeliMelo
sunglasses Quay Australia
watch Bulova
earrings YCL Jewels

The wrap dress is from the new collection Birds Of Warsaw. I absolute fall in love with the bird prints and quality of the material. I mix it with black belted blazer and high boots in suede brown. As the accesoriess I chose black bucket bag and classic cat eye sunglasses. My kind of Spring outfit.


Claudia, xx

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive