29 Apr 2019

#278 My travel beauty kit.

| |


When it comes to travel, packing beauty stuff tells you a lot about your habits and favorites. I'm off to Budapest for almost a week. Here is my travel beauty kit. I always try to pack all necessacy things and not too many. 

1. Starting with cleansing. The most delicate foaming cleanser for daily use. My second pack already - totally favourite.
2. When my face is freshly cleansed I like to use facial mist before putting anything else. It's a great toner and gives a hydration. I also use it on makeup sometimes, to feel more fresh. 
3. Day facial product. I need a deep hydration and something that goes well with my foundation lately. I chose Nourishing Cream with niacinamide. The brand recommend to use it at nighttime but the formula is really litghweight so I can easly wear it at day time. 
4. Day facial product no. 2. is all-purpose Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrate in mini pack. A favorite cream of dermatologists and Parisians. Cult nourishing and moisturizing cream. Taking with me!
5. For a night product I use LaMer Renewal oil lately. It's a great product with many benefits like anti-aging, moisturizing, smoothing, regenerating and firming. And smells so fresh!
6. I also pack some facial masks for a deep hydration. Long journey makes my skin look tired. It's a great and quick regeneration. 
7. My favourite foundation for a perfect finish. I have already said a few words about this Dior make-up foundation on my Instagram post here. I use shade 1.5N and it matches perfect, with zero oxidation. It has many skin-caring benefits. I like the glow shade but it's also available in matte.

These are my best and favourite beauty products I travel with this time. The rest of the stuff (pictured below) can stay at home and wait for me patiently. 
Do you have any beauty product that you can't go without? Whatcha paking?



Claudia, xx

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive