8 May 2019

#280 Satin blazer around the Budapest

| |

F e a t u r i n g :
Satin blazer Ivy&Oak
Sweater polo Ivy&Oak
Leather pants Sfera
Bag MeliMelo
Boots Balluta
Watch Bulova
Sunglasses Polette
earrings YCL Jewels

Last week, my boyfirend and I spent time in the most amazing city in the world - Budapest. This was our third time there. I am never enough of this city and I would love to live there tbh!
Today I am sharing with you lovely shoot we made on the streets near to our hotel. The satin blazer I am wearing is actually my fav satin blazer atm.  I mix it with leather pants and statment sandal boots. Bucket bag in black with gold chain is a super match to the whole look. Ain't casual. 





Claudia, xx

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive