13 May 2019

#282 Mini dress with high boots

| |


F e a t u r i n g :
High boots Jonak
Bag Sezane
Sunglasses Quay Australia
Earrings YCL Jewels
Belt vintage

I love these high boots from Jonak. I would love to wear them everyday. The weather is pretty sunny but still not warm at all. You already know the boots from my previous looks. This time I wore them with mini dress. I added a little belt to the dress to bring more boho vibes. Lightweight trench/dress over was not to keep me warm but as a great accessory. I love how it was working with the wind. Boho, cute and comfy Spring look. How do you like it? 



Claudia, xx





Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive