30 Aug 2019

#305 August favourites

| |

My late summer vibes. Lots of beauty products I have been using and loving this month. Please enjoy another post with month's favourites. List of 10 - August edition.

1. White, cotton dress with hidden pockets. I loved the minimal touch and that comfort while wearing. The only summer dress I (you) need. They also have it in black but.. ;)  Muuv
2. Two years ago I bought Bottega Veneta Knot and they quickly became my all time favourite scent. Few months ago they released same scent but the Absolue verion. I love that deep floral and oriental smell. Bottega Veneta
3. Golden necklace from Ania Kruk. Ok.. so these two crosses design got me! I am wearing it even now!
4. I got three Ista Masque from Nuxe for tests. These are 2min masks and I actually really like them all but the pink one is my definitely fav.
5. When I got my hair dyed few weeks ago I got a free samples of a new hair care products. I am a natural ginger girl so my hair need a massive hydration. The blue line from Authentic Beauty Concept is what my hair love.
6. Almost 90% of natural ingredients in this cleanser.  It's a gentle foam with lovely delicate smell. I preciate the squeez tube is made of aluminium #lesswaste  Skin Regiment
7. Black bucket bag in mini size. I have this one for almost 4-5 years. It's one of my first blogger collaboration. We've been to Prague for a 4 days and I was a must wear. Comfortable, great looking and classic. Fits to every outfit. Such a timeless piece. Not sure if the brand still exist (what a loss) but I found similar here - for the big one and here for the smaller one.
8. Fur sandals. Ohh my lovely eye catching weirdos <3 Mixed with the Muuv white dress or my fav jeans. Furfect ;) Goya Woman
9. I don't quite wear t-shirts. If so.. they must be made of natural materials and (more important) good quality. The black tee from Weekday has a nice shape, it's 100% cotton and the quality is five out of five!
10. My skin were in a bad condition lately - I was testing some products my skin hated. I needed a good coverage foudation and the Studio Fix from Mac Cosmetics met my requirements.

Claudia, xx
www.instagram.com/cgrabowska

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive