3 Jan 2018

#162 My winter wishlist

| |

It's winter time and we all looking for warm and fashion clothes. Here is my wishlist for December. And no, never enough of sweaters ;) I recently fallen in love with embroidered clothes. I'd be perfect to style the bomber jacket #9 with the pleated midi in green #5. The boots #10 will match perfect to the orange jumper #8. What's on your winter wishlist?

1. Warm cream jumper X
2. Cropped trousers X
3. Grey mini bag X
4. Long crossover coat X
5. Pleated midi skirt in green X
6. Axel Aritago sneakers X
7. Coloured earrings X
8. Orange sweater
9. Bomber jacket X
10. Green boots X

Claudia, xx
www.instagram.com/cgrabowska

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive