31 Jan 2018

#167 Salt By Hendrix - A premium range of skin and home products

| |

Today I'm bringing you my last purchase. I found this brand by accident and read a little about their natural beauty products. Few minutes later the order was on my way. Three products from Australian brand Salt By Hendrix I am testing now and seem to be so cool.
First one: Body glow - Golden Hour. It's a bath oil. Leaves the skin hydrated and broned. I also apply on dry skin and looks amazing. Blink, blink!
Activated charcoal face mask was my second choice. My skin is visible refreshed and I really feel so light after appyling it. This is such a good product for your face.
The last one in my order list was Soak Infusion - Rose and Heather Flower. This is something like a bath salt, flakes and dozens of rose buds. I feel like a bath queen, believe me! What a stunning bath I am having these days.
Aww and by the way.. I really wish you could smell those.

Salt By Hendrix




Claudia, xx

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive