22 Oct 2016

#091 Fashion trends - frayed jeans

 


Here's the collage I made featuring frayed jeans from the all over the streets. They are super trendy now. I cut almost all of my old jeans and frayed them by myself. I already showed how to do this on my snapchat story. It was a few months ago (snapchat: cgrabowskalive). Actually, it's not complicated. Easy peasy :) All you need is scissors to cut the legs, and needle to pull off some threads. It's like giving the second life to your old jeans. Go, destroy 'em and make your outfit trendy again!
Below, my frayed friends :) 

 



If you don't want to frayed them by yourself...
Where to buy?




Claudia, xx

6 comments:

  1. Najbardziej podobają mi się takie małe postrzępienia :)
    >FOXYDIET<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te spodnie to niestety nie dla mnie - jakoś nie mój styl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. W modzie męskiej to też popularny trend :) Szczególnie lansuje go ZARA. Jak dla mnie-super! :))
    http://kscyniu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post!!
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts.
    Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post :)
    we are following you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool, I liked :)

    https://heyimwiththeband.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete