18 Dec 2018

#239 Signet ring - where to buy?

| |
Bigger than normal ring. Looks good when mixed with other. Looks best on pinky finger. More often in gold. The post is dadicated to a signet ring. These are getting more popular now. You should definitely know where you can buy them. 
Above, few of my own pictures to get you inspired - below, a selection of best designs I found. The Gold&Terra (I personally own and it's pictured above) and Sarah&Sebastian (on my wishlist) are my favourites. 

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive