5 Feb 2019

#254 Monochrome look and brown loafers

| |
https://thewhiteprint.blogspot.com/2019/02/254.html

This has been a warm weekend. I almost forgot it's early February and still Winter time. The temperature raised over 12°C and I charged my batteries. I need more Sun and Spring - so badly. 
About my Sunday look: I've gone pure monochrome but add a little warm touch - leather, brown loafers with golden heel detail. The lightweight creamy white pants makes such a good combo with the merino wool sweater in black. I put a wool blazer on.
This outfit is my already fav this season. How do you like it?
 
F e a t u r i n g :
B Sides black turtleneck
Mango black blazer
Zara bag
Polette sunglasses









Claudia, xx
www.instagram.com/cgrabowska

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive