27 May 2019

#284 Put on colour, girl

| |

Please welcome a very new colour in my wardrobe - the purple. To stay classy I combined it with chocolate, high waisted trousers and white pointy boots. Hair band is my new fav hair accessory - wearing almost everyday. The backpack breaks the statment look and gives a perfect finish.

F e a t u r i n g :
Purple top IVY&OAK
Chocolate pants IVY&OAK
White, leather boots Paso A Paso
Backpack Ro Bags
Hair band Lui Store
Gold horn necklace Maelu
Gold earrings YCL Jewels
Silver watch Bulova


Claudia, xx.

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive