24 Oct 2019

#318 Pieces Selection - Enjoying the Autumn

| |
https://thewhiteprint.blogspot.com/2019/10/318.html

Enjoying the Autumn as hard as I can. I love to mix different styles to get what I actually want. It makes me feel strong and confident at same time. Also I think the khaki green and red colours are great combination. Btw.. motorcycle boots style would fit as well to this look, huh? Just saying. Hope you are i n s p i r e d.

White shirt Arket
Gold choker YCL Jewels
Hand cream Sisley
Dark grey blazer Bershka
Red sunglasses Supernormal People
Beige skirt Ivy&Oak
White boots Only
Khaki green shirt Arket
High brown leather boots Jonak
Vegan leather bag Nanushka

Claudia, xx
www.instagram.com/cgrabowska

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive