30 Dec 2019

#335 December favourites

| |

The 12th serie of month favourites. I really enjoyed the selection during this year. So glad you like them too. Maxi coat in navy colour was my definitely December favourite. I also wore the suede ankle boots more than ever.
Thank you for this year. See you in 2020.

1. Wool blended coat in amazing navy colour. Such a classic piece. WEEKDAY
2.Totally fall in love with the bag. ELLEME
3.Delicate face peeling/cream to use 1-2 a week. Its smoothing particles gently eliminate dead cells and impurities without altering the natural hydrolipid balance. EISENBERG
4. Another stunning jewelry collection. Love the soft, irregular lines and asymmetrical shapes W.KRUK
5. An luxury blink blink on my dancing wrist. EBEL
6. My lips been waering Mocha colour lately. MAC
7. An absolutely match for my mood over the warm flowers smell GUCCI
8. Classic, slow-fashion piece. Been wearing them more than any other month. GEOX

Claudia
www.instagram.com/cgrabowska

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive