26 Jan 2020

#339 Pieces Selection - hello 2020

| |
https://thewhiteprint.blogspot.com/2020/01/339.html
Hello 2020. A simple selection of casual-looking garments. Such a fashioned-cozy Winter outfit. I keep it light colours because we are all addicted to dark shades these days.. and I just got bored. Who'd wear that? I would. Definitely.

wool blend jumper H&M
signet ring  Mango
metallic socks Maria La Rosa
mini bag Acne Studios
t-shirt Post Malone x H&M
body cleanser Aesop
linen pants Apiece Apart
sneakers New Balance


Claudia
www.instagram.com/cgrabowska

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive