25 Sept 2019

#310 light knitwear - top 5

| |

L I G H T    K N I T W E A R  
Some say they are boring. I say they are classic and timeless. They match to every outfit and mood. I selected top 5 best light knitwears for Autumn. You can wear them with wide leg pants/jeans, with your fav blazer or leather bottom to add spicy accent. Make sure your light sweater is made of natural materials like wool, cashmere or viscose. It's important to keep you warm, last for years and to #lesswaste ;)

V neck in navy 100% wool Benetton
Black bra Undress Code
Gold necklace Maelu
Beige leather bag Atomy
Maroon colour and this one has 60% wool Weekday
Wool hat in sand beige Paris+Hendzel
Hydration serum Verso
Hand balm Aesop
In olive colour, made of 52% viscose Mango
Turtleneck in warm grey colour 80% wool Benetton
Leather boots in maroon Balagan
V neck and warm beige colour. 100% kashmere J. Crew
Soy candle Zojo Beauty

Below, my outfit idea for early Autumn. My merino wool sweater in navy colour from Sezane. I paired with lightwight creamy wideleg pants. Square toe, nude slingbacks and the Coach bag are great warm accent. Enjoy you Autumn!

I ' m  w e a r i n g :
Merino wool turtleneck Sezane (also available in black and red)
Creamy white lightweight pants Choosy
Leather slingbacks Everlane
leather signature bag Coach
Sunglasses Polette




Claudia, xx

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive