29 Sept 2019

#312 September favourites

| |
https://thewhiteprint.blogspot.com/2019/09/312.html


Wait, is it Autumn already? My favourite season is on! Mood on! Favourite pieces of September. The month smelled of Poppy and barley by Jo Malone. The early Autumn is really warm and nice to me.

Wide leg jeans in grey colour - it was a love from a first sight. Many outfits in my head. Definitely favourite pants at the moment. / Zara 
On early September Jo Malone invited me to their Poppy And Barley fragrance premiere. We had an amazing dinner while discovering the new smell (stories on my Instagram page - highlights called JO MALONE). I really like deep floral smell. It’s my early Autumn favourite. / Jo Malone
The tiny bag trend got me hard! This one it’s made of white leather and (luckly) carries all my necessaries.  Even my phone fits-still can’t believe it. / Esemble
My classic, minimal loafers in warm cognac colour. Another season and no dissapointment. Perfect slow fashion piece. A must have. / Belsire
A beige blazer made of light viscose. I like the oversized shape and the lightweight of the material. / Weekday
Actually I like whole serie. Not only hands but also face and body scrubs. Inside you will find only 100% natural ingredients. The package is made of green plastic and that addicting coffee smell! / Grums
Few weeks ago I got YSL all hours foundation, primer and powder for tests. If you need high coverage that last whole day - it’s perfect for you! I like the transparent powder more.  / YSL
I wasn’t sure about this mascara but it surprised me positivly. Seperate my lashes well - all I need. I definitely recommend this product. / Benefit
How amazing is that gold ring with all those shells details? Way too stunning! Can’t (won’t) stop wearing. / Daisy Jewellery

/ photo on collage: Na Nin Vintage /


Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive