25 Jun 2020

#368 Pieces Selection the summertime

| |
https://thewhiteprint.blogspot.com/2020/06/368.html

Ok, here we go again the summertime. I am not a big fan of you, Summer. But please, don't mind me. I will sit and wait for my lovely Autumn to come as quick as possible.

Top H&M
Leather mules MangoDry body, face, hair oil Nuxe
Shorts Arket
Sunglasses RayBan
Linen shirt Weekday
Woven bag Arket
Bracelet Spinelli Kilcollin

Claudia
www.instagram.com/cgrabowska

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive