25 Jul 2022

#524 Build a proper skin routine - editorial

| |

  

Build a proper routine for a clean face. In fact,  your daily habits have a big impact on what you see in the mirror. Please welcome a little guide - my main beauty steps and current favourite products.
 

Caudalie Vinopure face gel - a fresh grape scented  lithweight formula for a second1) cleansing step. Non-soap formula with 98% natural ingredients including natural salicylic acid.

 


Nuori Clarity Mask - an all-natural clay mask that effectively purifies and hydrates skin. It gives my face a silky-soft finish and no tightness.

 
As a combination and oily skin owner I never forget about the face toner. Currently in love with Fresh Beauty Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner. My skin is well toned, refreshed and softened.

 
Ole Henriksen Dewtopia with 20% of acids (10% AHAs, 10% PHAs) is my night face treatment. Dense but not heavy-on-face formula absorbs well.
It gives my skin smooth and soft look in the morning. Creamy My Fusion nourishing face cream - my everyday care. Definitely feels like well-cared. 
1st page / from left: Caudalie Vinopure cleansing face gel,  Ole Henriksen Dewtopia night treatment, Creamy Skin Care cleansing oil, Fresh Beauty face peeling, Nuori Clarity Mask clay mask, Fresh Beauty Deep Hydration Facial Toner.
 
My first step is always a cleansing oil. 

 Claudia
www.instagram.com/cgrabowska

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive