6 Nov 2019

#320 Men's clothes in my wardrobe

| |

Do you wear men's clothes? I do. I have a lot of men's pieces in my wardrobe. The shirt pictured above is one of them. It's my dad's old shirt. It's too big for him now, so I stole it and wear as an oversized. I also have big men's turtlenecks / sweaters (sometimes I wear them as a dress with belt or without and to my high boots) or my favourite men's blazers. I love these pieces. Most of the women garments are tailored which is very correct but for now, I'd rather wear non perfect fit clothes.
Is it possible to find men's stuff in your wardrobe?  

F e a t u r i n g : 
Laward my dad's shirt 
Topshop pants
Weekday coat
Coach bag
Only boots
Tommy Hilfiger belt
Polette sunglasses


Claudia, xx

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive