28 Nov 2019

#327 November favourites

| |
https://thewhiteprint.blogspot.com/2019/11/327.html

There was no doubt while I was doing the selection of month favourites - the coat and the boots won. A t a s t y side of Autumn.

1. Definitely my favourite coat this month. I love the soft wool and mohair in amazing tasty brown colour. Elementy coat
2. I was looking for a brown polish nail colour. It was really hard to find. Finally bought the Pupa Milano. A nice dark shade of brown. Tasty!
3. Absolutely adore this cute little chocker from Australian brand YCL Jewels
4. Nubian Musk is a deep fragrance I wanted to smell this month. I also mixed with some flower-sweetish smells and the effect was even more luxurious. Sana Jardin
5. I bought the Zara mom jeans long time ago. I wasn't wearing them much lately so I just gave them a second life this month.  Similar Zara mom jeans.
5. Imagine a tasty dark chocolate.. that's the boots colour. Comfortable and great looking. Ain't no other boots at the moment. Jonak
6. It's cold and my lips need a hydration. Nuxe lip balm helps a lot.
7. That LaMer serum is my favourite so far. My skin is well soothed and smoothed but for a better hydration I have to continue with a face cream. You can also use the serum as your foundation base.
8. Such a nice shoulder bag lately - capacious bag in modern shape. Beige leather with gold details. See By Chloe

Claudia, xx
www.instagram.com/cgrabowska

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive