18 Nov 2019

#324 Verso Super Serum Series

| |
 https://thewhiteprint.blogspot.com/2019/11/324.html
VERSO Super Serum Series
The brand Verso released a super duo kit last month. It's a selection of their two bestselling products: the Verso Super Facial Serum and Super Eye Serum.
Both contains their Retinol 8 formula. It is Verso proprietary Vitamin A complex - eight times as effective as traditional retinol yet half as irritative.
How I use it? The Super Eye Serum I use in the morning and the evening. The Facial Serum I only put on the morning. It does really good combined with my everyday foundation. Both serums improves the skin’s texture and ability to reduce wrinkles and discolouration.

Also, I have an 20% off code for of on all the products on www.versoskincare.com
Just use: VersoxHoliday 
It's valid from the 18th of November until the 24th of November.

Claudia, xx

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive