6 Mar 2019

#263 My everyday jewelry

| |

Let's speak about e v e r y d a y jewelry. I remember days when I was only wearing silver ring on my right hand, that my boyfirnd Mike and I both wear for almost 10 years. I've been adding little more blink blinks for years but not too many. It's always been the silver ring and sometimes minimal heart necklace. I also used to love more silver over gold.  
Now I think, I am more grown about the deatils on my everyday wears. I don't like to wear statement jewelry for casual outfits. I choose less, minimal and more gold than silver. 

1. E a r s
For a daily wear I choose gold ovale hoops from YCL Jewels. I really like the minimal and classy touch. I go alternately with midi gold hoops from Chupi or cute S-Kin Studio  pearl dangle earrings. 
2. H a n d
As mention before I wear on my right hand the silver, classic ring for almost 10 years (our love sing with Mike). We bought it in some local store. It's not even made of silver, it's actualy stainless steal. 
On my left hand I sometimes wear rings. For past few weeks I'm loving the GaiaAndTerra signet ring. It's quite statment - gold shines hard on the figer. So this one is enough. 
3. W r i s t 
Few years ago I was in love with the classic Daniel Wellington watches. I've been wearing them all the time. The huge 36-40mm case with rose gold deatails and leather strap. I still like Wellington's watches but this time I choose the smaller case like this Classic Petite Sheffield 28mm in rose gold which makes my outfit looks more subtle. Few months ago I really wanted to have silver watch on classic bracelet. I finally got Bulova with beautiful pearl case and Triwa Nikki  which is bigger than Bulova but I really like the gold accents and it's my daily wear watch now. 
4. N e c k
Even though the statment necklaces are on high trend now I still like to wear minimal. My all time favourite is the coin necklace I got last year from Cornelia Webb  (It's actually sold out). Match perfect to every outfit.  Sometimes I wear just the minimal chain from S-Kin Studio. I also really like to mix them both or add even more. I'm layering necklaces when wearing basic tshirt or silk camisole in summer.




Claudia, xx

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive