30 Mar 2019

#270 March favourites

| |
https://thewhiteprint.blogspot.com/2019/03/270.html

MARCH f a v o u r i t e s

1. Green plaid blazer. Dresses with jeans, over a dress, under my coat.. overused this month! Silky Mood
2. New foundation love. It's lightweigh and has a medium to high coverage that can help me look flawless. Dior Forever Skin Glow
3. My corrective lenses gone transparent. Totally love these shades. Thanks Muscat
4. Comfy and heavy-looking. I can't find any outfit that you can wear them wrong with. Jonak suede boots
5. Soothing for my morning skin Verso Hydration Serum
6. 'I am a white shirt lover' is my mantra COS Shaped Grandad Shirt
7. This statment ring was my love at first sight Tous 
8. One of the best mascara I have ever been using. My lashes are soft and well brushed. Estee Lauder
9. Definitely my early Spring smell. The unisex fragrances by Hermes
10. My new everyday bag. It's a little bigger than the standard Victor bag. This one is called... Grand Victor ;) Sezane

Claudia, xx
www.instagram.com/cgrabowska

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive