19 Mar 2019

#267 Everlane - the modern basics.

| |

https://thewhiteprint.blogspot.com/2019/03/267.html

This is probably the most basic and casual look I wore since ages! But this is not just a basic stuff. The quality is screaming. I started with my latest Pieces Selection. The red loafers are my huge love.  Today I am wearing shoes in not intense red but it's more like en english rose colour. I paired them with classic chino and white shirt from COS' new collection called The White Shirt Project. It's still not warm enough so I put on my leather (suede) jacket. The brown Sezane bag in classic shape and the cherry on top my new corrective lenses in transparent frames. 
H i g h   q u a l i t y   and    s l o w   f a s h i o n    at   f i r s t.

F e a t u r i n g :
 suede jacket LEVI'S (similar here)



Claudia, xx

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive