11 Mar 2019

#264 How to wear silk maxi dress in early Spring?

| |

Early March. Still not Spring at all but the weather is pretty sunny and warm. I miss Summer outfits this much I had to put on silk maxi dress this Saturday. I love how the dress works good with the wind. You can see on the photos below.
Unfortunetally It'd be too cold to wear it without outerwear. I chose the grey, loose, wool coat. Cowboy boots to make the look more statment and hard. The cherry on top is my favourite Sezane bag. I wore it as clutch. How do you like it? Are you also a maxi dress lover as me?

F e a t u r i n g :
Blackbow coat
Sezane Bag
Muscat sunglasses


Claudia, xx

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive