4 Jul 2019

#294 My way to wear a dress less girly

| |
https://thewhiteprint.blogspot.com/2019/07/294.html

I love to wear dresses. If you know me well you know most of them are midi and maxi length. When it comes to wear a mini dress I always have a problem. I don't want to look girly and cute. It's not at at all my style. Lately, I surprisingly fallen in love with this (cute) silk Sezane dress in navy colour. AND here is a THINK! It doesn’t have to be too feminine. So how to make a dress less girly?
My rule no. 1 is: Layer with an oversized jacket!
Dark, beige blazer pictured above is from Zara Men and I got it on sale (super excited!). You can also wear it with leather or jeans jacket BUT remember the longer the better. Don't wear cropped jackets - it will bring back the girly look.
Wear heavy shoes / boots. I chose (kinda) heavy sandals in suede leather - not too high! You don't want to look cute so don't go with the strapy little sandlas, pumps or ballerins. Black boots like Dr. Martens will be perfect (see my last year outfit HERE) as well as with the midi or maxi dress.


F e a t u r i n g :
Sezane dress
Zara Men blazer (I got it on sale!)
Sezane bag 
Alexander Wang suede sandals
Polette sunglasses
Bulova  watch
Oak&Luna ring

 
 
  
  

Claudia xx

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive