31 Jul 2019

#299 July favourites

| |
Not summer mood at all? Actually it's true. The July was more about Spring vibes. Mostly because of the weather. Another post from month favourites series. Please enjoy!

1. Wrap dress in grey. I love the design, material and colour. I mixed sometimes with cropped blazer. dress CatCat (it's on sale now!)
2. Gold hoops that you already know. Still my fave. Sorry not sorry. YCL Jewels
3. Cateye sunglasses in total black. Favourite shape for my face. Sunglasses Polette
4. You might have noticed I wore neon nails many times this month. Yes, the trend got me. O.P.I.
5. My boyfriend Mike bought me these on my bday. I love the smell. It's sweet but fresh and match perfect to the summer mood. Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pampelune
6. The clay mask. Such a good hydration and deep cleans for my skin. Generation Clay
7. My new everyday watch. Just look at the design! Ebel
8. These white kicks was the most worn by me this July. Not only good looking but also comfortable and match most of my outfits. Adidas Deerupt Runner
9. My very new Coach bag. Black and classic with huge C logo on front. Love at first sight. Coach

Claudia, xx
www.instagram.com/cgrabowska

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive