15 Jul 2019

#296 My self-confidence

| |

My self-confidence is visible in THAT look. I am wearing high wasted, wide leg jeans in creamy white colour and I put black crop top for a contrast - to make a mono look. Heavy boots on block heel is a must have. I like the noise I make while walking. Premium, small bag (also can be worn as bumbag) is a great detail - it doesn't mess up the look. Black sunglasses are to hide my eyes and fresh hair to catch the wind. As a jewlry I chose my new everyday, luxury watch by Ebel and minimal gold hoops. Huge Y E S.

F e a t u r i n g :
Top River Island
Trousers Topshop
Bag See By Chloe
Shoes Topshop
Sunglasses Polette
Watch Ebel
Earrings: AUrate



Claudia, xx

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive