29 Jul 2019

#298 How to wear shorts?

| |


I don't usually wear shorts. I styled probably like one last year - see post here. I lately discovered these blacks from Sezane and I thought this might be a challenge for me to style them. If you think I look good in those, below you'll find a few tips.
How to wear shorts?
1. First of all make sure your shorts are high wasted. It's the rule no.1 to make you look tall and keep the good body proportion.
2. Shorts should be made of the material and not the jeans - it will bring the nothingspecial look.
3. The darker colour is easier to style. I chose black for a reason. It's classic and it's really easy to match the top..
4. ...and it can be tight up blouse (as mine), shirt, sweater or the t-shirt with your fave rock band - not joking! But if you want to wear the tishrt make sure...
5. ... the details are elegant. I'm wearing the classic black Coach bag with golden details and shoes a' la Chanel from Zara (pretty old collection). They are nude with pointy black so my legs looks longer.

These are my tips on how to style shorts. I don't look outlandish. I chose classic and elegant. It can never go wrong.
F e at u r i n g :
Top Sezane
Shorts Sezane
Shoes Zara 
Bag Coach
Sunglasses Polette


Claudia, xx

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive