12 Apr 2019

#272 Coachella ready - maxi dress.

| |

I have to say I am a maxi dress lover. This frill dress, pictured above is my favourite this Sping. Lightweight, colourful and looks so statment yet casual. Can you see how this dress work while I'm walking? It's a real pleasure wearing it. I wore the dress with my Sezane lace up boots made of brown textured leather. As a bag I chose my rouded black bag made of vegan leather (from recycled plastic bottles!). I also tied up my hair and wore my best festive sunnies. I think I am Coachella ready.

F e a t u r i n g :
Cocoandsilk maxi dress
JW Pei vegan leather bag
Sezane brown leather boots
Polette sunglasses
YCL Jewels gold hoops
Gaia&Terra signet ring
Bulova silver watch

Photo: Anna Jachimczak

Claudia, xx

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive