27 Apr 2019

#276 New colour beauties from Deck Of Scarlet

| |
https://thewhiteprint.blogspot.com/2019/04/276.html

F e at u r i n g :
DECK OF SCARLET
Makeup Destination Derest
Liquid Matte

The make-up all made by me and my new Deck Of Scarlet beauty products.
I am not a beauty blogger or even a makeup pro. My eye make-up is a mix of colours: Sands, Canyon, Saraha and Scorched. On lips: Brunch Babe.


Claudia, xx

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive