18 Apr 2019

#274 Statment boots you need this season

| |
https://thewhiteprint.blogspot.com/2019/04/274.html

I’m currently loving these Lambda Booties from Balluta. These are made of vegan leather - it means they use recycled plastic to make their shoes. I’m obsessed with the leather pattern mixing and the statement colour combination of the shoe.
I can truly say these boots made my whole outfit. Comfortable, eye catching and makes me feel so confident while wearing them. You definitely need a pair!

F e a t u r i n g :
Lambda Booties by Balluta
top&coat Elementy
black camisole Natalia Siebula
suede bag Sezane
jeans Reiko
sunglasses Polette


Claudia, xx

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive