30 Apr 2019

#279 April Favourites

| |
https://thewhiteprint.blogspot.com/2019/04/278.html

APRIL f a v o u r i t e s

1. I have a little blazer obsession. Just a little. Another one, oversized in grey colour. Really soft and comfy. You can see my outfit here featuring the blazer here. // Oversized blazer Zara
2. This mini coin purse from Tous is so cute yet modern. I really like that gadget. Cheapest version of the Jacquemus one. // Coin purse Tous
3. I got this mask for tests. It really quick became my favourite one. I am a natural ginger hair girl so my hair are always so dry. I need a deep hydration. I need and I get.  // hair mask Hydra Booster Artego
4. If I could I would wear these Reiko boxy jeans every day. Comfy, soft denim and match to all of the outfits. And the buttons in front are such a great accent. // Boxy Pants Reiko ( haven't found the navy - similar here).
5. I didn't actually like to wear colour on nails this month. The sheer polishes were a solution. // "Love At First Sight" Deborah Lippmann
6. April wants me to stay warm. Even when it comes with the smell. Tonka beans got me hard. Warm and spicy. // Myrrh and Tonka Jo Malone
7. Loafers are my best friend. Brown leather on the feet is great accent to even boring outfit. These also have a blink gold heel. // leather loafers Franco Sarto (more colour available!)
8. Nothing better than one good facial mist and toner in one. Gives hydration and it's really delicate. // Facial Mist Lowengrip

Claudia, xx
www.instagram.com/cgrabowska

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive