25 Apr 2019

#275 How to keep it casual with maxi black dress?

| |
https://thewhiteprint.blogspot.com/2019/04/275.html


F e a t u r i n g :
maxi black dress COCOANDSILK
cream cardigan Mango
vintage bag secondhand
white leather mules Uterque
cateye sunglasses Polette
gold hoops-earrings YCL jewels
gold, coin necklace Cornelia Webb

photo: Anna Jachimczak

As you know I am a maxi dress lover and I love to wear them all seasons. It's almost May and the weather has been quite really nice lately. Maxi dresses use to look statment itselt tha't why I mix it with casual / basic stuff to keep it casual. This dress is made of cotton. I put on long, oversized cardigan in cream colour and white leather mules to made the outfit look more freshy. The vintage bag with gold chain is a great accent. Enjoy the Spring! 


Claudia, xx

We are getting closer to hit 40k followers on my Instagram page! Thaaank you! ♥ 

Claudia Grabowska

digital creator / style blogger / fashion stylist / creative director
Blog o modzie, stylu i szafie kapsułowej.
White is still my favourite colour. I'm a non euclidean geometry lover and music breather. S l o w f a s h i o n inculcater. Odd might be pretty. These are not outlandish outfits.

📍based in Cracow, Poland

INSTAGRAM    PINTEREST    TWITTER

Search:

Blog Archive